Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

all tens

and deserves it. the game speaks for itself. I don't know what else to put in the review but "JUST PLAY THE FRIGGGIN" GAME.

[S][P][A][C][E] Hovercar [S][P][A][C][E] Hovercar

Very well done

simple but entertaining.

If this is your first flash, I cannot wait to see what you will accomplish.

if you told us you were a flash vet, we would believe it

Punish Saddam Hussein Punish Saddam Hussein

not bad but

you need a preloader

S U B M A R I N E S! S U B M A R I N E S!

nice

simple but entertaining.

I scored a zero.

the trick is you need to lead the ships alot, all the civilain vessals are white with red and green on them. Enemies are all grey.

The He or She Game 3!! The He or She Game 3!!

God damn...

I got a few of thoose wrong, I think I am going to stop hitting on every female I see...

SD-Asteroids SD-Asteroids

nice

you need alien ships. The game is great but it gets monotonous after a while, you need a few random alien spacecraft.

HTF Easter Smoochie HTF Easter Smoochie

That was fucking awesome

TERRAIN: Chapter 1 TERRAIN: Chapter 1

Excellent.

There are a few things you could patch up such as better texeturing, but this is easily one of the best works of flash on newgrounds.

I suggest the author learns a real programing laungauge and makes real games.

I would definately play them.

IRAQ ATTACK IRAQ ATTACK

Great Game

If you love cheesey 80's shoot'em up games, this is a MUST play. I insist of the .rom version for the nintendo emulator, and mabey even a few carts being made for die hard collectors.

There is a little work that can be done to the game, like make some form of points system(you need a points system in a 80s shoot'em up), many more levels, etc....

But as far as flash goes, this is the top of the game.

Big thumbs up!

Dress the Goth Dress the Goth

SWEET

goth chicks are fucking hot. the game is nothing new, but anything decently done with hot goth chicks gets my seal of aproval