Xombie: Chapter 6 Xombie: Chapter 6

Fucking awesome

I love the xombie series. I cannot WAIT for 7.

Words cannot describe how awesome this series is, if you didn't see 1-5, and your reading this, watch them first.

Merry Melony ep.1 Merry Melony ep.1

Very Very nice

you gothic idiots finally found a place in my heart with this amazing piece of flash.

Very well done, standing ovation, I

Pico's Unloaded Pico's Unloaded

SWEEET

Its good to know at least one person on NG knows pico as someone other than "the guy on the vote icons"

Pico + lots of violence + good techinical flash work = spoogerific

John Kerry in Vietnam John Kerry in Vietnam

fucking love it

fucking hillarious, a matter of time before this flash happened. Good job solider

SK8 SK8

Ha-Ha

its funny, you see all theese fucking dumbasses sk8er videos that are so full of fucking shit.

then you see this, and its fucking hillarious.,

I like how he flipps the bird. get it heheheheh

Skit Vs. Evil Skit Vs. Evil

good job, I am supprised

the animatation was a little on the weak side but, you have a great nack for using good camera angles, cuts, and most other techniques devoid in flash. If I were you I'd give making film making, and live video a chance, I think you'd do well.

Also, that song got repetetive after awhile, and you could have used something else.

Other than that, and good job.

wallpaperman responds:

i might try making something along the lines of live videos and stuff, but im only 13 and for now i'll stick with flash ;)

A Generic Battle Cartoon A Generic Battle Cartoon

There was nothing generic about that

I guess there was, but not in the cartoon world.

It was ehh... But you did a good job on it so I voted "4".

Knoxs "Revolutions" Knoxs "Revolutions"

that was fucking awesome

not just awesome but fucking awesome

a decent job on the voice sync, and some good lines. it wasn't perfect, but I don't think you're gonna get perfect when you voice sync.

anyways I lol'd and voted 5.

banana phone booth banana phone booth

holy fucking shit

laughing non-stop, definately one of the best pieces of flash EVAR!

I like the combination of bananna phone and phone booth.

the bananna at the end was priceless. brilliant, just fucking brilliant.

All you shitty super-sayan, Final Fantasty, and "looks at me, I am teh demon" kids can learn something from this on what constitutes real funny flash.

The Battlefield IV The Battlefield IV

I loved it

lots of stick death. Things getting blow up. Some cheecky humor at the end. w00t!